From: BOB KISS [mailto:bobkiss@caribsurf.com]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 9:34 AM
To: ALT PHO PROC.
Subject: No replies, can anyone help? FW: Sorry to ask again but...

-----Original Message-----
From: BOB KISS [mailto:bobkiss@caribsurf.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 5:10 PM
To: ALT PHO PROC.
Subject: Sorry to ask again but...

DEAR LIST,
Sorry to bother y'all again but, try as I might, I cannot find
the e-mail from the person who makes 5X7 and 8X10 negative holders for the
Epson 4990 scanner. Please remind me of his e-mail address or any contact
info so that I can contact him.
THANKS!
CHEERS!
BOB

Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ <http://www.bobkiss.com/>

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to
live forever". Mahatma Gandhi