From: Jan Kapoor [mailto:jkapoor@jankapoor.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 7:00 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Sorry to ask again but...

Hi Don--

I would be interested, for all my "weird size" hex cam & Pinhole Blender negatives.

Jan

Don Bryant wrote:

Sandy abd et al,

Large pieces of 1 mm thick Anti-Newton glass can be purchased, at a price. If anyone is interested I’ll see if I can come up with the manufacturers/sellars URL.

Don Bryant

Fine art photography of Jan Kapoor at www.jankapoor.net
Pinhole, large format, alternative printing processes and digital.

Fine art photography of Jan Kapoor at www.jankapoor.net
Pinhole, large format, alternative printing processes and digital.