From: Jan Kapoor [mailto:jkapoor@jankapoor.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 9:14 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Sorry to ask again but...

A few years ago, I did a series of scanned self portraits (my face, not
the, er, other end!). The depth of field with my Microtek Scanmaker 4
was considerable. Also, I know 3 or 4 photographers in this area
(Atlanta) who are scanning compositions of flowers, and getting stunning
results with various scanners. I think many scanners do typically have
good depth of field.

Jan

Fine art photography of Jan Kapoor at www.jankapoor.net
Pinhole, large format, alternative printing processes and digital.