To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 11:51 AM
Subject: Books on alt - paging Chris Anderson

Hi Chris,

Since I have not noticed anything on this list about your books, I thought maybe you have been too modest and not willing to toot your own horn. I think it would be good to announce it here, again if you have previously.

For others, Chis' books on alt processes and "experimental" photography are great resources, chock full of up to date information on everything any alt photographer would need to know. I am so happy to own both of them!

It was quite an experience of meeting up with Mark (Hehehe) Nelson while visiting Chris in the Big Sky Country last week! Marks new digital negative making expertise and his PT/PD skills made me want to hide my own prints! And Chris was such a great host and was so good to see her school.

Especially since the list has been so quiet, I think a little "commercial announcement" would be appropriate on valuable resources such as your books. Take it away, Chris.

Best,
Sam