To: "Alt, List" <alt-photo-process-L@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 11:00 PM
Subject: alternativephotography.com and cyanotype

Is anyone but me having trouble linking to Malin Fabbri's alternativephotography.com website? Neither Netscape nor Explorer can locate it. I've been trying all day.

BTW, speaking of books, Malin has put out a nice, user friendly cyanotype text with great pictures, that should be available on her website, too. I would highly recommend it for kindergarten to college level students/teachers.
Chris
czaphotography.com