Re: Spam:****, Re: alternativephotography.com and cyanotype

Katherine,

Don's right.  Browsers have absolutely nothing to do with whether you can
access a page.  At the very most extreme, different browsers will display
pages differently, nothing more.  "Not found" errors are browser
independent; they are usually caused, as Don mentioned, by configuration
problems somewhere down the line (computer's firewall, wireless router,
internet provider, etc.).

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net