U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: alternativephotography.com and cyanotype

Re: alternativephotography.com and cyanotype

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: alternativephotography.com and cyanotype
  • From: Malin Fabbri <altprints@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 02:04:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I just saw the message on the list...
I try to capture all responses here:

SITE DOWN?
I was not aware that the site was down, I have accessed it all day,
working on our next book, so from this end it worked fine. In any
case, I asked my server guy to restart the server, just in case there
was a glitch, so please let me know if you still have problems.

BROWSER ACCESS
We try to make the site accessible in as many browsers as possible,
we've looked at it in Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari,
both on PC and on Mac. As far as we can tell, it's readable on all
this, but if not, please let us know which browser you use, and we'll
try to fix it, at least if it's a current browser, and not an old
one. Of course, we'd love as many as possible to be able to see the
information and galleries.

Hope this explains it all!
Kind regards,
Malin

Malin Fabbri
Editor, AlternativePhotography.com - Historical photographic methods in use today.
Just out! New beginners guide to cyanotypes:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/books/cyanotypes.html