U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Books on alt - paging Chris Anderson

Re: Books on alt - paging Chris Anderson

Sam,

Thanks for your kind words.  I wish I could do more printing!  RIght now I am printing a portfolio for someone else and I'm just dying to get to my own work!

Chris & Tom were great hosts in the big sky country...we had a wonderful, but too short a visit due to my having to get back home.

Great to see ya Sam!

Mark