U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Tricolour gum and PDN

Re: Tricolour gum and PDN

I too can vouch for PDN with tricolor gum...

The first thing I would check is the color space of your image(s); this is
the most common cause of thin negatives that I've seen.  If they're in
sRGB, the resulting negatives tend to be really thin.

If that's the case, start from spittling the channels and convert each one
to Adobe RGB as your first step.  Then invert, curve, etc.

Hope this helps,

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net