U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | European Traveling Portfolio

European Traveling Portfolio

Hello everybody! September has arrived and it is time for me to get down to work. Would all those who are interested in submitting work to the European Travelling Portfolio please contact me off-list? The September 10th deadline may be a bit more flexible. It may not be possible to show the work at APIS  but I am going to try to arrange an open evening at the Camera Club in Kennington to show it in the London area. Hellena