U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Some Kallitype observations

Re: Some Kallitype observations

Have you tried increasing the drying time between passes?  It's in the
"Ink Configuration" section of the print driver.  This will allow the ink
to dry longer before passing under the rollers.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net