U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Call for Entries

RE: Call for Entries

Dear Dr. Grillo,

As Photography becomes redefined beyond its traditions of technical
definitions, its role as a transparent medium of documentation has
come increasingly into question.  Documentation: Photography as
Witness calls for works that specifically question the nature of
visual documentation, including its definition, potentials, semiotic
systems, and social resonances in a Post-Modern world.

Can I submit my photographs of Godzilla attacking Beruit? I also have a few
snaps of the aftermath of the A-Bomb attack on Tel Aviv. Would those be
apropos as well?

Thanks,

Don Bryant