U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Some Kallitype observations

Re: Some Kallitype observations

Hi Loris,

I would tend to agree with your comments below.  Also, did you notice a difference in Standard Color Density between the two?  If you could post the two Standard Color Densities that would be interesting.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com