From: Jeremy Moore [mailto:jeremydmoore@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 1:31 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Dynasty film for PDN?

Thanks for the heads up, Sam. I've still got a small stack of the
ultrafine i need to work through, but at $175/100 13x19 sheets I'd be
interested in trying this out. Maybe Mark can get some free samples to
test out for us (if not I'd be willing to call and see if I could get
5 sheets to test with).

-Jeremy-