U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Some Kallitype observations

Re: Some Kallitype observations

In some cases you may be able to get paper white by increasing ink density or ink configuration in the Epson driver up to +15—after that, you get puddling with the current Pictorico OHP film.  With the new product from Pictorico, Contact Printing Film, you can go up to +50 with the K3 ink printers—I haven't tested the 2200 or Ultrachrome line of printers yet.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com