U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: European Travelling Portfolio

Re: European Travelling Portfolio

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: European Travelling Portfolio
  • From: Maureen Maron <maureenmaron@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 18:46:17 +0100 (BST)

hello Hellena
I would like to enter a couple of cyanotypes for the European Travelling Portfolio.
Would giving them to you to consider at the temperaprint workshop be too late?
I am looking forward to seeing you and Alex at the workshop.
Maureen

Hellena Cleary <hellena@hncleary.plus.com> wrote:
The portfolio deadline has been extended by one week until the 17th of September to allow for some late entries. If you are sending prints for the original deadline, please contact me off list before you post so I can start worrying. Hellena

Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.