U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | OT subject- query photograhers in Tasmania and Australia to meet in200

OT subject- query photograhers in Tasmania and Australia to meet in2007?

Hello members of the Alt- Photo;
I was wondering if there are members in Tasmania and or Australia that I can meet in March- April of 2007 to roam and see their country after my workshop with Richard White and Bruce Barnbaum?The worshop takes place on March 17-25, 2007.
I don't want to go home to Western Canada so soon after the workshop as it is a long trip and I would like to see some more of the country/countries.
You can contact me at shuber@ssisland.com
Thanks, Susan