U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: pt/pd mounting

RE: pt/pd mounting

Thanks to Liam and Gawain for the responses.

So that leaves us with one "busted" and one "doesn't really matter".

Anyone want to tip the scales?

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net