U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: pt/pd mounting > not gum related

RE: pt/pd mounting > not gum related

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Loris Medici wrote:

Thickly applied "undiluted" Winsor Newton Watercolor Medium?

See "Creative encyclopedia -> Product Information -> Watercolour -> Mediums
(Page 7/18)" @ http://www.winsornewton.com

Water-based crackle glazes are sold as artists' materials, in 2 parts, you coat with one, let dry, then the other. Proportions can be varied for varied effects... (If memory serves they also come solvent based.)