U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Apologies for Babelfish Re: eBook

Apologies for Babelfish Re: eBook

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Apologies for Babelfish Re: eBook
  • From: Murray Leshner <murrayatuptowngallery@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 12:59:50 -0700 (PDT)

What a eBook?
It is a book including/understanding of the texts, of the formulas, a complete technical procedure of a process, images of the ingredients, the suppliers, a bibliography. The goal of this technical book is to explain with many details, like a receipt of explained kitchen of, procedure A to Z of an alternative process. The book is composed of approximately 40 to 50 A4 pages with explanatory images with format pdf. The eBook with format pdf is sent to you at your address e-mail accompanied by a curve of contrast (Alt.ACV) of Photoshop CS for the alternative processes.
Why write a eBook?
To write a eBook is a saving of time and of money for the editor because the book paper neither is printed, nor connected and is not sent by the post office. It is sent to you by means of computer at your address e-mail.
Advantages for the purchaser of acquiring a eBook?
The eBook has many advantages for the purchaser. The book can be consulted directly on your computer. You can print partially or completely the eBook in several specimens. Updates of this book are possible. But the greatest advantage of the eBook is its price which is 60% less expensive than the book corresponding paper.
How to pay a eBook?
You can pay a eBook in 3 manners distinguish. You can pay directly on my bank account which will be transmitted to you to the order. You can to also directly send the money me at my postal address which will be communicated to you with the order. But easiest is the on-line payment by using the system "PayPal" by paying directly at my address e-mail "mineurdecharbon@skynet.be".
Price of a eBook?
Is the price of a eBook 20? (Twenty Euro) included a curve of contrast (Alt.ACV) of Photoshop CS for the alternative processes.
How to buy a eBook?
To buy a eBook is very easy. You send to me a mall of order at my address e-mail by stipulating the name of the bought eBook, you indicate your address e-mail for forwarding. As of reception of the payment of 20? eBook according to procedures' indicated previously, I send to you the eBook at your address e-mail with format pdf. You confirm the good reception of the eBook.
Do not hesitate with me contact for further information on my eBooks available
eBooks currently available?
Currently the eBooks available are:
- the Dichromate Gum arabic, format pdf of 51 pages at the cost of 20? ( Dichromate Gum arabic)
- jet Impression of ink of negative numerical on transparency for the alternative processes with Photoshop CS, format pdf of 29 pages at the cost of 20? ( Numerical )