U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Measuring humidity

RE: Measuring humidity

Don,

I have a Mannix Model EMR963HG with a remote sensor. Cost a bit more than $15 but works great.

http://www.mannix-inst.com/index.php?section=temphumidinstruments&id=452&subcategory=wirelessthermohygro&from=search&searchquery=emr963hg&mintocat=

Sandy

Mark,

The nicest hygrometers and most usefull ones are those that have a remote
unit...you can put the remote unit in a humidity chamber and set the other
unit elsewhere and monitor the humidity...they also have cumulutive
readouts, so you can get the average RH too.

Where did you get that?

I use a digital hydrometer that I purchased at Radio Shack but for more
accuracy I still use my wet/dry bulb thermometer.

Don Bryant