U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | 11x14 camera - If offended by a small bit of advertising,please ignore

11x14 camera - If offended by a small bit of advertising,please ignore.

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: 11x14 camera - If offended by a small bit of advertising,please ignore.
  • From: Matthew Baily <info@creativefauna.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 20:50:37 -0400

Hey all,

Please excuse this small piece of advertising. I have put my 11x14 wet-plate kit (Camera, lens and all the other bits) up on ebay. It's too much camera for me. I wondered if any of you out there might be interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230027444738&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

if you check my 'seller's other items' - there is a full plate and all the kit as well. Don't worry, if they sell the money will be re-invested to fund my 'alternative' photo activities.

Cheers
matt