- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: Test
- From: Eric Neilsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:53:43 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Thread-Index;b=R0OsUeVnoMoDLeT7/PU39TKZRJyJ4LxBERNEwtR7ni5Hwb5s1OIdl9FyRVqpiClwCa3y4tLkhnJ7QReHL+dNlBhcedsooL00o+MZSOYZ+FEGGlxjSOuwgpnRgmqUFcTCwfaeNmDz4fhYC4syQTNQs0550MbEAMJPNNyow3arJy0= ;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcbbOI0vbsnyjxEMRRSTUTPnr6ADwAAAfv5w
Are you sure it wasn't a dark blue wool, and it was taken for a blue wool
> -----Original Message-----
> From: sam wang [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 10:37 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: Test
> No no no! I stole it.
> I was going to do some gum stain test and it looked like the perfect
> On Sep 18, 2006, at 10:52 AM, Camden Hardy wrote:
> >> except if you ask where your other black sock is....
> > I stole it. One day I thought, "man, it would be great if I had one of
> > Mark's socks"...so I broke in one night and took it. There you go.
> > Case
> > closed.
> > Camden Hardy
> > camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
> > http://www.hardyphotography.net
- Re: Test
- From: sam wang <email@example.com>