U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Deathbed Photographs

Deathbed Photographs

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Deathbed Photographs
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:07:20 -0500

Momento mori, little angels, deathbed photographs... I remember there
being a link passed around here on the list, but I can't find it in
the archives about a website with many of these images on it. Also, I
believe there was at one time a monograph on this subject but for the
life of me I can't find the book (I know it's out of print)--does
anyone remember or know what I'm talking about? A friend has developed
an interest in this area and I'm trying to give her a couple more
resources.

-jdm-