U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe

RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe

Bob,

I too am a potassium oxalate user.  I used ammonium citrate for a while,
and got some good results.  But one day someone (I think it might have
been Mark Nelson) suggested that I try the oxalate, and I haven't used
anything else since then.

Ammonium citrate is nice, but in my opinion oxalate is much nicer.  It
boils down to personal preference.  Try it out, and if you like it make
the switch.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net