U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe

RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe
  • From: EJN Photo <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:02:57 -0500

John, Please note that I DON'T use these sources for my platinum. I do not
buy that much at one time either. I have yet to win the national lottery
that would give me that kind of money to throw around.

In other words, Artcraft and the Formulary are too expensive for the metal
salts. I normally use Engelhard for my platinum, palladium and gold although
I may shop around for my next upcoming purchase.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
214-827-8301