RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe
- From: EJN Photo <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:02:57 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index;b=DuvVPPiPC3iqm1R8KwyM9PCUlLXMR94JqaZMzIXxAc9cSTlmcYUOG9x8pg143Me3C5McQRkfngUpiUadMNNK65pY+00sfbw9H0rfoH2cAPBZQ5DxdsMoEPT/HS+elLJrWQFX9/NuOgw2L9qO0H6l+UV96uVIByP1ZBncJ43tCmg= ;
- In-reply-to: <015101c6de6c$3a1d49b0$6e842052@john3lfqb5rpyy>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcbebKoz9uQYDzWqTEq+Lj0rj4easwABBMrQ
John, Please note that I DON'T use these sources for my platinum. I do not
buy that much at one time either. I have yet to win the national lottery
that would give me that kind of money to throw around.
In other words, Artcraft and the Formulary are too expensive for the metal
salts. I normally use Engelhard for my platinum, palladium and gold although
I may shop around for my next upcoming purchase.
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
Skype : ejprinter
> -----Original Message-----
> From: John Brewer [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 12:26 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: Potassium Oxalate recipe
> > I simply drive over and pick up 50 lbs of ??
> Do you use an armoured car when you get the platinum Eric ;)
> Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Ana´s
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Eric Neilsen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> To: <email@example.com>
> Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 4:24 PM
> Subject: RE: Potassium Oxalate recipe
> I am an Oxalate user. I live about 2 miles for a distributor of
> chemicals. I
> simply drive over and pick up 50 lbs of ?? pay and drive away.
> There many
> chemicals that I can't use that much of and still use Artcraft
> or the
> Formulary to fill those needs with the exception of my metal