U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

RE: Pablo Picasso's sculptures got x-rayed

...and this is precisely why I haven't bought one hehe.

Too bad it is such a safety hazard; it's got a lot of potential in the art
world.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net