U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: brush vs tray size for gum

Re: brush vs tray size for gum

At 11:50 PM -0400 9/26/06, Ryuji Suzuki wrote:

I am not sure about Black Magic hardener for your application, since
it also contains sulfites (and maybe more) that can (and quite
plausibly) interfere with dichromate chemistry. You, Don and Sandy
have glut that I prepared and use for my purpose. If these work fine,
but not the BM hardener, my suspicion goes to the additives and
difference in formulations.

Perhaps one big incentive for anyone to go on diet is to experience
dissection and learn human anatomy. In my memory, fat is the worst
smelling part of the fixed body. (Lean male cadaver is most popular in
dissection class!) But watch out for too much weight loss if you want
to be a fashion model in Italy...

The 2.5% Glut solution that you sent me works fine for my applications.

Perhaps you have your countries mixed up about the fashion model? It was in Madrid (Spain) that the model had to measure up to a body fat ratio. Or maybe I missed something about Italy.

Sandy