From: Don Bryant
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 3:11 PM
Subject: RE: Selenium-toning Van Dyke Brown prints

Stane,

You may compare some of my untoned prints on
http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/stanislav_koear.html

with KRST and/or gold toned ones on http://www.permadocument.be/texte/Z/ZSK.html

(only picture no. 7 is straight untoned VDB): Colors on my monitor is quite accurate on mountain views but not on rock details, which are too heavy.

I thought your VDBs look very nice, both the toned and untoned.

Don Bryant

Checked by AVG Free Edition.