U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Photographic event in NYC?

Re: Photographic event in NYC?

how long are you in town for? I'll be there tomorrow and Saturday. Next weekend is the Photo NY show with lots of dealers exhibiting photography. I haven't picked up the current copy of photography in NY (or whatever it's called now) yet so I'm unaware of the interesting photo stuff happening. I'll do so tomorrow at the train station. Have fun and be careful with that saddle post...Ciao, Thom

Ryuji Suzuki wrote:
I know this is FAQ... Indeed I asked before...

Is there anything interesting going on in Manhattan? Preferably
exhibitions of something conceptual (like the stuff from 60s).

I'm there with my (folding) bicycle, so I'd also appreciate
suggestions of ride-worthy places. Not to mention my saddle post can
convert into a tripod screw...