U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Measuring humidity

Re: Measuring humidity

At 8:38 AM -0600 9/29/06, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

Sandy, when you teach carbon at the Photographer's Formulary do you adjust your practice to suit the dryness there?
Chris

Chris,

It has been exactly the opposite. All of the times I have taught carbon at the Formulary the RH has been greater there than in my own working environment and I have had to take special steps to counter it. But I have only been at the Formulary in June during the *wet* season when, as I understand it, the RH is much higher in Montana than at most other times of the year.

Sandy