U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: dig negs

Re: dig negs

On Oct 3, 2006, at 12:41 PM, EJN Photo wrote:

K, I understood Dan to say that these were jpegs of the prints made from the
complete process. He even included a wink about actually having them held by
the individual that made them to make that clear.
Well, now I'm totally confused. That's what I thought in the beginning, but Dan's subsequent clarification

The images on that web site are jpegs of the images that were turned
into hand-coated platinum/palladium and pigment-over–platinum.
seems to suggest that the jpegs are jpegs of the original images that were eventually turned into prints, not of the prints themselves.

Further clarification, Dan?
kt