U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: dig negs (Burkholder)

Re: dig negs (Burkholder)

On Oct 4, 2006, at 8:08 PM, Ender100@aol.com wrote:

Hi Katherine,

I just wanted to clarify one statement you made—i know you like accuracy in statements on the list.

The price of the PDN eBook, software and calibration palettes that come on the CD is $75 not $100+.

As I said before , when people ask, I recommend they get both Dan's Book and mine (PDN).
Mark, my comment referred directly to the recommmendation that people buy both systems, which I said was a fair recommendation and would give people a complete picture, but that not everyone can afford to do. I wasn't saying that your system by itself cost $100+. I was saying that both systems together would cost $100+. I would have thought that would have been clear.

Katherine, If you are content with the results that you are currently getting, then why try anything else?
I don't intend to, unless I saw very clear evidence that something else could give me superior results, but my own practice wasn't the point of that post. The point was to show people of limited means that contrary to what they're being told by groupies, it's possible to make decent gum prints without any system.
Katharine