U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ink color for digital negs

RE: Ink color for digital negs

This topic may be settled but my experience with the Epson 2200 is that
it can create good densities without a colorized scheme. The 2400, on
the other hand, does seem to need some color; the "Advanced Black and
White Mode" (part of  the Epson printer driver software) provides that
with aplomb.

My "Inkjet Negative Companion" includes a separate K3 ink addendum
(2400, 3800, 4800, 7800, 9800) that covers this in delightful detail.

Hope this helps and good luck with your negative making!

Dan

--
www.DanBurkholder.com
www.TinyTutorials.com