U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | live-update and archive location

live-update and archive location

Hi:

The University of Saskatchewan is making some changes to the hardware it uses
to manage many of the email services here.

As a result the "live-mirror" and archive locations have changed.

The mailing messages are now automatically archived.  Messages posted since
August 25 2006 are posted here:

http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process-l/

Messages are added to the archive as they are posted to the list.  I no longer
need to provide a "live-mirror" of the current postings.

All the messages posted prior to September 1, 2006 are still available at the
location:
http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process

You will notice the archive is now split in to two locations.   This should
only be temporary.  The University has plans on adopting a new  more feature
rich mailing list manager.  Once this is in place I should be able to merge
the two archives together again.

Gord
--
Gordon J. Holtslander		Dept. of Biology