U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Come and view the European Travelling Portfolio

Re: Come and view the European Travelling Portfolio

Hi Hellena !

I'll be in thought with you and other alt-processes photographers this evening at the Camera Club.

I hope you had enough time to add my 2 prints to the others' works and that you are satisfied with the quality of all the submissions !

I'm eager to see the traveling Portfolio.

When you are at the Gallery this evening, I hope you will take some photographs (digital snapshots, not in-camera cyanotypes, I presume...) to show us what happened during this opening and to share with us the mood and the works...  Maybe there will be some report in newspapers or magazines ?  Please let us know!

Once again, thanks for your initiative and efforts to make the ETP project possible,

... and drink a glass for the absent ones...

Cheers from France,
Jean

Jean Daubas, auteur-photographe
16 rue de Bourg-Sec
25440 LIESLE    (France)
+33 (0)3 81 57 50 13   et +33 (0)6 81 53 12 89
jean.daubas@wanadoo.fr