U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Grad School Suggestions

Re: Grad School Suggestions

Dan:

One should not enter a Graduate program based on the name or reputation of the school, but
rather one should study with the person whose work they respect....University reputations are based on history and not
necessarily on what is now happening.

...anyway...

terry