U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | poster on site

poster on site

marlin,

recently someone with the id curlytopper has been posting various sites for viewing.

When they first began , it seemed like someone who was ligimate, but for some reason, i started reviewing their post more carefully and they are just posting other links for viewing that have nothing to do with photography.

I have been able to delete several if they start the thread; however, if it is an addition to a discussion i can't seem to delete just their comment.

Sorry, it took me so long to figure out this appears to be just a smart spammer :)

regards,
ann