U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Potentially stupid pt/pd question

RE: Potentially stupid pt/pd question

Eric,

Thanks for the information.  I'll be doing some more tests tomorrow
morning to see if I can get better results under a few different
conditions.  I suspect the problem is that I'm allowing the emulsion to
absorb into the paper too much, so I'll play around with heat and
humidity.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net