U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Inkjet transparency alternatives

Re: Inkjet transparency alternatives

Actually, I was thinking something along the lines of rice paper or
fabric, with all those fibers and textures inside.

Glass could be really interesting too...although I'm not sure how many
printers would be able to print on it.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net