U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ferri sesquichlorati

Re: ferri sesquichlorati

Allora.... ferri e' Italiano for irons.....plural. Singolare e' ferro.

ciao,

Bob

On Oct 17, 2006, at 9:24 PM, Murray Leshner wrote:

Oh, yeah, as discussed, it's probably Italian. I think sesqui- comes form Latin.

Kai Hamann <kaihamann@t-online.de> wrote:
Hi Chris,

this sounds familiar. I think itīs in the Herschel papers. And itīs defintely not german.

All the best
Kai

All the best b