To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: Alt-emulsion-projection

Sam,

I'm curious about the glowing reports you mentioned, since I've heard
nothing but bad things (especially on this list) about cyanotype rex.  I
would be interested to hear the other side, though...could you point me in
the direction of some good, unbiased articles/reviews/etc. about the rex
process?

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net