U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Photo Show (and workshops) in Vancouver, BC

Photo Show (and workshops) in Vancouver, BC

The Art Center Gallery is hosting a show of my New Orleans images with
an opening this Wednesday, Oct. 25, from 6-9pm.

I’d love to meet and visit with any list members who can make it to the
opening!

Contact info and map for the gallery:

Art Center
2060 Pine Street
Vancouver, BC V6J 4P8
604.731.5412
http://www.artcenter.ca/

Though the gallery does have some of my platinum-palladium work, I don't
know if it will be included in this show which features the "Shadows of
Lives and Loss" series. These pigmented ink prints are 12"x18" and
20"x30" in size.

I’m also conducting several workshops while there through Vancouver
Photo Workshops. You can learn more at their web site:

http://www.vancouverphotoworkshops.com/

Thanks so much!

Dan

--