U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Re: Alt-emulsion-projection

Re: Re: Alt-emulsion-projection

Apparently I missed the tongue...and the cheek, hehe.

It's hard to identify sarcasm on the list (and I think that's where most
of the arguments on this list originate).  At first I read your post as
sarcastic (noting the words "glowing reviews"), but then I started
thinking maybe you had actually read some good articles about cyano rex.
Just wanted to make sure.

Maybe we should institute a policy to add [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags around
our jokes... :)

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net