U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Re sleeping dogs, etc... was Re: Alt-emulsion-projection

Re: Re sleeping dogs, etc... was Re: Alt-emulsion-projection

> Dean, I may speak for others as well as myself when I suggest: don't
> trouble trouble til trouble troubles you.  But you might look for Mike
> Ware's dissection on the history of photography list, or if you go to
> Ware's website it's probably there -- and then enlighten us all.

I may be completely off my rocker, but I seem to recall Mike Ware posting
that on this list as well.  You may be able to find it in the archives.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net