U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: digital negative possibilities for gum

Re: digital negative possibilities for gum

My Alt group????  Hmmmmm. I feel a foot taller already.

It does look like we are going to have a nice turnout for this thing. I may
need to roast a bigger pig. A soy-based veggie pig, of course. With a piece of
real bacon in its mouth.

Seriously, another plug. Southeast texas altphoto get together on Saturday,
Oct 28 around noon-thirty. Chez moi. Email me off-list for directions.

Clay

> AND I GET TO MEET CLAY HARMON'S ALT GROUP TOO!!  WHOOHOOO! I am excited!!!
> Chris

believed to be clean.