U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: digital negative possibilities for gum

Re: digital negative possibilities for gum

Hi  Judy,

I thought at the time when I  wrote the word "natural", that someone might ask what the hell I meant by "natural".... and, as one who has often been accused of being unnatural... but we won't go into that...

Anyway, what I meant was that other methods of adding grain seem to add it deep  into the shadows, so your blacks aren't solid black, they are speckled... which looks crappy to me.  uhm...by "crappy" I mean ....uh

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Military Commissions Act of 2006 - A STAIN on our Nation's History