U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ferri sesquichlorati

Re: ferri sesquichlorati

Thanks, I think I´ll stay with "multiple" layers and avoid exact numbers in
a description I am writing.

Understood that the 20 layer claim was for thinner solutions, Have not done
more than 5 myself..

Will post an "alternative" gum method soon, different than this particular
method. Just need to tidy up things a bit...