U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ferri sesquichlorati

Re: ferri sesquichlorati

Right... 30 any higher ? :-)

(that would take some time to do ..)

I think I`ll write something like this;

"The process can be varied and manipulated almost infinitely from use of the
various binders, pigments and multiple coatings."

Instead of the original:

"The process can be varied and manipulated almost infinitely from use of the
various binders, pigments and up to 12 layers of coatings for gum arabicum."

Just need a very brief explanation of what gum is, and got a bit stuck on
that number of layers thing..

Halvor