U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | darkroom equip for sale

darkroom equip for sale

Good evening all,

I've been a subscriber to the list for some three years or so now and have been put into a position where I must find new homes for almost all of my darkroom equipment. Included in this is a 5x7 Omega and a 4x5 Bessler enlarger, a medium sized custom sink with stand and shelves, a wall mounted plumbing panel that includes dual faucets, one with a computer based Hass Intellifaucet computer controlled mixing valve for water temperature control, a Thomas safelight with several glass filter sets, a variety of lenses, trays, etc. The itemized list is too long to go into here. I would prefer that if you are interested in buying that you make arrangements to pick up the equipment but other arrangements are possible. If interested send a request off list and a I will forward the list with photos of the equipment and full contact information. All equipment has been maintained and was in good working order when last used. All reasonable offers will be considered on a first come basis.

Thanks,

Jeff Morris